D E T A I L S
STRATEGIC THINKING MASTERCLASS — Right-Leadership | Right-Strategy | Right-Results
- Where will your company be in 5 years? | How about your career?
- The current complex, continually changing, ever challenging domestic and global economic, ecological, political, cultural, and social environments coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters require exceptional organizational leadership.
- Success on the battlefield – military & business – requires timely collaborative strategic, tactical, and operational win-win asset allocation and alignment with flawless execution. Balancing multiple competing demands – most especially customer, employee and shareholder loyalty – within the context of finite resources is the business challenge of the day.
- "Top Management translates the policy (formulated by the board-of-directors) into goals, objectives, and strategies, and projects a shared-vision of the future. It makes decisions that affect everyone in the organization, and is held entirely responsible for the success or failure of the enterprise." (Reference: BusinessDictionary.com)
- Highly successful executives start with identifying and end with delivering The 5 Critical Organization Results (5COR)—the frequent fatal missed-steps in effective organization strategy development and delivery. 5COR© represent criteria CEO must give special and continued priority attention for continued career and company success.
● PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
- MASTERPRENEURSHIP℠ — The Art & Science of Delivering Sustainable Organization Success through Unified Management-Leadership-Innovation-Entrepreneurship.
- 5COR℠ — The 5 Critical Organization Results. The requisite results for sustainable business success.
- METL5℠ — The 5 Mission Essential Tasks List for delivering the 5COR: (1) Strategic Management, (2) Strategic Management, (3) Strategic Organizing, (4) Strategic Operations, (5) Strategic Evaluation.
- Bridging the gap between business school and business success.
- Developing a unified view of your business context with a global perspective.
- Upgrading to a holistic view of the organization that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into a master mind-set model.
- Building a total-team organization for sustainable competitive advantage by the synergy of best practices East-West-Business-Military.
- Helping senior executives better understand the core competencies the organization needs to deliver the 5COR.
- Refocusing your business on the most profitable areas of growth.
- Refining the choice of strategic initiatives and strategy alignment.
- Improving executive decision-making capabilities by effectively utilizing the 3 Rules of Evidence.
- Enhancing your CEO career potential.
- Updating, broadening and optimizing your executive leadership style for continued career advancement.
● PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE
- Masterclass emphasizes leadership performance excellence as exemplified by The Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Management, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
● GOVERNMENT ECQ CROSS-WALK
- The strategic management masterclass is specifically designed to Cross-walk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, leading change, leading people, results driven, business acumen, and building coalitions that especially align with competencies and requisite personal, team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategic management, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, entrepreneurship, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
- Senior government executives will find our Strategic Management Masterclass very helpful in preparing for a Senior Executive Service (SES) position especially concerning business acumen expertise.
- Our one-day strategic management masterclass is galvanized by our proprietary 5COR© Decision-Making Model—providing our clients with a comprehensive, unified strategic management development approach to strategic competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior business and career performance.
- The advanced leadership program provides a world-class, research-based, comprehensive, cutting-edge methodology for 5COR© delivery, which encompasses customers, competitors, stakeholders, business excellence and leadership effectiveness.
Our program is precision-focused and specifically designed for busy senior executives who recognize the importance of 5COR© for future business success and the requisite competencies CEO must have to deliver 5COR©.
- Optimal masterclass size is achieved by limiting total participants to 60 with collaborative supportive peer interaction and networking.
- Facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis, and 5COR© action planning highlight the masterclass.
● WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- High-Potential Senior Executives.
● TYPICAL ATTENDEES?
- CEOs | Managing Directors | COOs | Business Unit Presidents | CFOs | CMOs | CHR | Government SES Executives/Candidates.
● WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST?
- Top Management Teams taking their organizations to the next level.
- Ability to deal effectively with chaos and complexity.
- Emotionally stable.
- Not passive aggressive.
- Sense of humor.
- Strong leader.
- Team player.
- Management experience: 10 or more years.
Each Strategic Management Masterclass is led by a Magnus5 Strategy Institute Senior Fellow with:
- Ten plus years of CEO experience.
- Five or more years of profit-center general business management experience with P&L authority & accountability.
- N.A.T.O. Member Combat Veteran | Distinguished Military Graduate | Both command and general staff experience.
- Advanced graduate degree from a major international university | Doctoral research area: global strategic management.
- Martial Arts Rank: Rokudan black belt or higher.
- International business consulting experience.
- Entrepreneurial and Intrapreneurial expertise.
● CERTIFICATE—Magnus5 Strategy Institute
- Awarding of the Senior Management Certificate in Advanced Strategic Management upon successful masterclass completion.
- Presented sequentially in five modules following our proprietary 5COR℠ Competitive-Advantage-Decision-Making Model.
- Facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis highlight the world's leading business strategy seminar.
- 7:30 am Continental Breakfast.
- 8:00 am Module One.
- 9:30 am Break.
- 10:00 am Module Two.
- 11:45 am Break.
- 12:00 pm Lunch.
- 1:00 pm Module Three.
- 2:00 pm Module Four.
- 3:00 pm Module Five.
- 4:30 PM Program Adjourns.
● COST: Registration Options
- One-Day Masterclass includes continental breakfast, hot buffet lunch and MAGNUS5 proprietary training materials.
- Individual | Registration: $4,000 USD per person.
- Group | $17,500 USD up to 5 participants; $2,000 USD for each additional Person.
- Individual | Early Registration Discount: $3,500 USD per person.
- Group | Early Registration Discount: $15,000 USD up to 5 participants; $2,000 USD for each additional person.
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodations, e.g., travel, food, and lodging.
- Due to varied attendee room preferences, there will not be a room-block for this masterclass.
- You are welcome to stay where you wish.
● PARTICIPANTS: Maximum 60 for optimum peer interaction.
● REGISTRATION: Secure | Confidential